Paul Transportation is seeking to hire an experienced Customer Service/Planner. This individual will assist the Dispatch team with Load Planning and Driver Utilization. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, openly communicate, and contribute creative solutions to coordinate freight movements. The individual must work well in a team environment and MUST have prior experience with OTR trucking load planning/scheduling, dispatching and drivers’ hours of service.
- Must have the Capacity to plan drivers within DOT hours of service regulations
- Proactively communicate shipment details to customers and Driver Managers
- Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products and complaints.
- Call or email customer to book freight for asset trucks as well as brokerage division.
- Enter orders into system to include detailed, thorough information.
- Assist Rating Clerk as needed with rating orders.
- Assist Load Planners as needed.
- Assist Driver Managers by monitoring status of deliveries.
- Identify freight for other territories and drivers as needed.
- Secure freight from a defined call list to secure business for asset and brokerage divisions.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Develop broker relationships
- Run customer credit as required.
- Enter new customer or new shipper/consignee information as needed into system.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Previous Customer Service & Planning experience in Transportation
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Detailed Oriented
You can send your resume to email@example.com