Responsible for prequalifying, interviewing, and qualifying newly hired drivers. Ensure drivers meet company selection standards and (DOT) Department of Transportation regulations.
- Responsible for all driver recruiting efforts.
- Review driver application to ensure driver meets initial qualifications.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment. In cases where an applicant is judged unqualified, tactfully turn the applicant away. When the information provided indicates a good potential employee, order consumer reports:
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Criminal Background
- DAC & PSP Consumer Reports
- Ensure driver has 10 years of employment history listed on application.
- Fully understand company hiring selections to ensure applicants meet company and Department of Transportation qualifications
- Ensure all rejected applications are marked accordingly to meet FCRA guidelines
- Schedule new drivers for orientation
- Setup travel accommodations for new hire candidates during orientation.
- Ensure DOT driver Qualification file is completed electronically prior to the driver arriving to orientation.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Sales, Recruiting or Call Center Experience
- Requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Essential that established recruiting numbers be met.
- Reliable attendance.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your resumes to email@example.com