The Director of Sales will be responsible for identifying and developing a Dry Van, Reefer, and Flatbed customer base. This position will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business opportunities for Paul Logistics through providing customer-centric solutions. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates with both customer and carrier contacts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for prospecting, engaging and closing new accounts, along with building and maintaining relationships to drive new business for Paul Logistics
- Form a customer base by cold calling, issuing quotes, preparing bids and making formal presentations to prospective customers
- Price and Administer rates to grow market share, support operational execution and accurately negotiate beneficial upon “terms of sale” while managing risk.
- Responsible for reviewing, quoting and qualifying new customer business opportunities.
- Implementing and managing partnerships and optimizing logistics network
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to generate best-in-class working relationships upon to boost portfolio.
- Work in conjunction with our current sales team, carrier management team and customer service reps in our growing logistics department
- Leverage all channels (external and internal partners) to generate sales pipeline and enhance sales opportunities in both new and existing accounts
- Interprets and evaluates policy terms to ensure adequate coverage for exposures
- Researches and understands industry trends and government regulations
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of sales in the transportation industry
- Carrier following in Dry Van, Reefer and Flatbed
- Mcleod Software experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of pricing and markets
- Developing and executing freight with a track record for cost savings
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence, demonstrate sound business judgement
- Superior customer service and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated, competitive team-player with a huge desire to WIN
You can send your resume to email@example.com
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org