Senior National Account Manager will develop and build new customer base to achieve higher revenue. Responsible for pricing approvals and negotiating with transportation providers to obtain the best rates and services.
- Responsible for reviewing, quoting and qualifying new customer business opportunities.
- Develops and manage long-term customer relationships with key contacts at multiple levels, focused on customer service and execution
- Implementing and managing partnerships and optimizing logistics network, delivering cost savings and improving efficiencies.
- Analyzes quotes from carriers to determine appropriate recommendations
- Participates in negotiations with carriers for new and renewal quotes
- Proactively handles customer shipment routing requests.
- Utilizes various transportation software systems to facilitate material movement, planning, and scheduling.
- Collaborates with senior staff in selecting new markets for submission and requesting quotes
- Prepares and delivers presentations to senior level executives about new business opportunities
- Uses discretion and independent judgment when analyzing industry trends and providing related Client guidance and pricing.
- Assesses and interprets exposure information from the Client
- Interprets and evaluates policy terms to ensure adequate coverage for exposures
- Researches and understands industry trends and government regulations
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Minimum of three years of Logistics experience
- Mcleod Software experience, preferred
- Extensive knowledge of pricing and markets
- Developing and executing freight with a track record for cost savings
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence, demonstrate sound business judgement
- Communication skills that are effective, persuasive, and convincing
- Superior customer service and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated, competitive team-player with a huge desire to WIN
- Problem solver and detailed oriented with outgoing and positive attitude
You can send your resume to email@example.com