Where You’ll Be Staying
Laquinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham
2009 S. Cherokee St.
Catoosa, OK 74015
(918) 739 – 4600
Paul Transportation, Inc.
15202 East Admiral Place
Tulsa, OK 74116
Contact Person: Mindy Littlefield (email@example.com); Debbie Snelling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please call (417) 770 – 6570 for any shuttle related issues.
There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. While in Tulsa, you will be staying at the Laquinta Inn & Suites, 2008 S. Cherokee St. Catoosa, OK 74015. Any guest who smokes in a guest room will be charged $250.00 daily fee for smoking anything in the guest room. This includes vaping and or any fumes from incense etc. Paul will provide breakfast when you arrive to orientation. The hotel shuttle is only to be used to transport drivers to the Airport or Bus Station for pick-ups and drop-offs.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OF THE HOTEL UPON COMPLETING ORIENTATION.
What to Expect during Orientation:
Orientation lasts 4 – 5 days which includes Load Securement Class. Once hired and seated on a truck, you will receive orientation pay of $400.00 on your Comdata fuel card.
Transportation to Orientation
- Paul can contribute for other methods of transportation to orientation. A receipt for travel expenses is necessary. This reimbursement will be paid on your first settlement or pay check.
- Paul will provide transportation for you to orientation by Greyhound Bus Lines, Airline or Car Rental (subject to availability in your area) at no cost to you, providing you are employed for 90 days.
- CAR RENTAL:
- You must ask the counter clerk at the car rental facility to add rental insurance – it will be billed to Paul Transportation.
- You must take a picture of the rental agreement with the insurance added and text it to your recruiter before leaving the car rental lot– If you fail to do so, the full amount of the car rental will be deducted from your paycheck or settlement.
- Car Rentals are for 24 hours only unless other arrangements are made with your recruiter
- Car Rental must be turned in the night before first day of orientation – no exceptions.
- Paul can deduct travel reimbursements from your final settlement if employed less than 90 days.
MONDAY: If you are driving to orientation, please arrive at Paul Transportation no later than 7:15 am. If you are staying at the hotel, the Paul Transportation van will be at hotel at 7:00 a.m., meet in the lobby by 6:50 pm; The Pre-employment drug screens will take place at off-site medical facility. For any last-minute questions or issues please contact your assigned recruiter.
You will need to bring the following items with you:
- Class A CDL
- Social Security card or certified copy of birth certificate
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit
- Bedding – Pillow, twin sized sheets, and blanket
- Clothing for at least one week (laundry can be done over the road)
- Voided check for payroll and/or direct deposit information
- DD214 if you have served in the military in the last 10 years
- 1 pair of long pants, 1 long sleeved shirt, gloves and steel toed boots must be in the truck at all times.
- If you have laptop, tablet, phone, earbuds, please bring with you. You can use to complete driver required online videos.
- Money for Personal Use – Money for dinner for the 4 days of orientation
- Existing bank account or prepaid debit card that can be used in place of a bank account for your payroll
Lunch will be provided throughout the week. Breakfast should be eaten at the hotel before getting on the shuttle
If you fail Pre-employment drug test or voluntarily leave orientation, you are responsible for your own transportation home.