Where You’ll Be Staying
18715 E. Admiral Pl
Catoosa, OK 74146
Phone: (918) 739-4855
Paul will provide breakfast when you arrive to orientation.
Any guest who smokes in a guest room will be charged $250.00 daily fee for smoking anything in the guest room. This includes vaping and or any fumes from incense etc.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OF THE HOTEL UPON COMPLETING ORIENTATION.
Paul Transportation, Inc.
15202 East Admiral Place
Tulsa, OK 74116
The Motel 6 shuttle is ONLY used to transport drivers to the Airport and Bus Station for pick- ups and drops off.
What to Expect during Orientation:
Orientation lasts 2.5 days if you are not attending load securement training. Orientation lasts up to 5 days if you are attending load securement class. Once hired and seated on a truck, you will receive orientation pay of $250.00 on your fuel card.
Transportation to Orientation
- Paul can contribute for other methods of transportation to orientation. A receipt for travel expenses is necessary. This reimbursement will be paid on your first settlement.
- Paul will provide transportation for you to orientation by Greyhound Bus Lines, Airline or Car Rental (subject to availability in your area) at no cost to you, providing you are employed for 90 days.
- CAR RENTAL:
- You MUST ask the counter clerk at the car rental facility to add Car Rental Insurance – it will be billed to Paul Transportation.
- You MUST take a picture of the rental agreement with the insurance added and text it to your recruiter before leaving the car rental lot– IF you fail to do so, the full amount of the car rental will be deducted for your settlement.
- Car Rentals are for 24 hours only unless other arrangements are made with your recruiter
- Car Rental must be turned in the night before first day of orientation – no exceptions.
- Paul can deduct travel reimbursements from your final settlement if employed less than 90 days.
MONDAY: If you are driving to orientation, please arrive at Paul Transportation at 7:30 am. If you are staying at the hotel, the Paul Transportation van will be at hotel at 7:15 a.m., meet in the lobby by 7:10 a.m.; The DOT physical and pre-employment drug screens will take place at off-site medical facility. For any last-minute questions or issues please contact your assigned recruiter.
- Class A CDL
- Social Security card or certified copy of birth certificate
- Bedding – Pillow, twin sized sheets, and blanket
- Clothing for at least one week (laundry can be done over the road)
- Voided check for payroll and/or direct deposit information
- DD214 if you have served in the military in the last 10 years
- 1 pair of long pants, 1 long sleeved shirt, gloves and steel toed boots must be in the truck at all times.
- If you have laptop, tablet, phone, earbuds, please bring with you. You can use to complete driver required online videos.
- Money for Personal Use – Money for dinner for the 4 days of orientation
- Existing bank account or prepaid debit card that can be used in place of a bank account for your payroll
Lunch will be provided throughout the week. Breakfast should be eaten at the hotel before getting on the shuttle
Tips on passing the DOT Physical – We highly recommend that you limit your intake of the following prior to testing:
Soda or any highly caffeinated beverages
More than 25 mg intake of caffeine may elevate both your heart rate and blood pressure which will have detrimental effects on your testing results.
DOT Physical Requirement
Medication must be on the DOT Approved Medication List
Respiratory, cardiac, medical history and medications screening
Vision – must be corrected at least 20/40 or better in right, left and both eyes together
Hearing test –must first perceive a forced whispered voice in the better ear at not less than 5 feet with or without the use of a hearing aid or, if tested by use of an audiometric device does not have an average hearing loss in the better ear greater than 40 decibels at 500Hz,1000Hz and 2000Hz with or without a hearing aid. A letter from the audiologist may be required with the testing of the audiometric device testing.
Diabetes – must have blood glucose level results of 150 or below if high glucose contents are revealed in the urine collection.
Heart Attacks – Must bring letter from cardiologist that you are clear to drive and bring most recent stress test results
Strokes – cannot have a stroke in the last 12 months. Must bring letter from Neurologist with no restrictions if stroke is older than 12 months and pass a skill test in a CMV.
Sleep Apnea – Must bring letter from physician stating you are compliant with Sleep Apnea. Most recent reading in the last 30 days must show 70% compliant and sleep apnea machine must show 21 days usage out of 30 days with a minimum of 4 hours usage each of the 21 times.
The Paul Team appreciates the opportunity you have given us to work with you. We are excited to see you in orientation Monday. If you have any questions, please contact your recruiter as listed below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.