Where You’ll Be Staying
Catoosa Inn & Suites
40 South 193rd E. Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74015
(918) 739 – 3076
Paul Transportation, Inc.
15202 East Admiral Place
Tulsa, OK 74116
Contact Person: Jaydeep Jariwala (firstname.lastname@example.org, (918) 739-3076) Please call (417) 770 – 6570 for any shuttle related issues.
Each room features a 40-inch flat screen TV with over 120 HD channels along with free Wi-Fi and a hardwire connection for Internet in-room. Additional amenities include a microwave and mini-refrigerator, coffee maker and air conditioning.
There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel such as Sonic, Subway, Olive Garden, QT Gas Station, Dollar General, etc. While in Tulsa, you will be staying at the Catoosa INN & Suites, 40 193rd Ave, Tulsa, OK 74015. Any guest who smokes in a guest room will be charged $250.00 daily fee for smoking anything in the guest room. This includes vaping and or any fumes from incense etc. Please smoke in the designated smoking areas only.
Daily Breakfast consisting of a full breakfast upon restrictions are released from Coronavirus. Hotel will provide coffee, cereal, juice, honey bun, waffle, fruit and oatmeal. The hotel shuttle is only to be used to transport drivers to the Airport or Bus Station for pick-ups and drop-offs.
Pet policy – Driver must pay $10.00 per pet per night pet fee and $100 refundable pet deposit if no damages, poo and Pee on the carpet or bad smell upon check out. Driver must put the pet in the cage when he is out of the room. Pet cannot be left alone without cage.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OF THE HOTEL UPON COMPLETING ORIENTATION.
What to Expect during Orientation:
Orientation lasts 4 – 5 days which includes Load Securement Class. Once hired and seated on a truck, you will receive orientation pay of $400.00 on your Comdata fuel card.
You must bring a Voided check or a printout (Screenshot) of your direct deposit information and turn it in to Karen in payroll to set up your direct deposit you can email it to her as well email@example.com.
Driver must call the Catoosa hotel at (918) 739-3076 upon arriving to baggage claim. This will reduce the waiting time for the Van driver.
Transportation to Orientation
- Paul can contribute for other methods of transportation to orientation. A receipt for travel expenses is necessary. This reimbursement will be paid on your first settlement or pay check.
- Paul will provide transportation for you to orientation by Greyhound Bus Lines, Airline or Car Rental (subject to availability in your area) at no cost to you, providing you are employed for 90 days.
- CAR RENTAL:
- You must ask the counter clerk at the car rental facility to add rental insurance – it will be billed to Paul Transportation.
- You must take a picture of the rental agreement with the insurance added and text it to your recruiter before leaving the car rental lot– If you fail to do so, the full amount of the car rental will be deducted from your paycheck or settlement.
- Car Rentals are for 24 hours only unless other arrangements are made with your recruiter
- Car Rental must be turned in the night before first day of orientation – no exceptions.
- Paul can deduct travel reimbursements from your final settlement if employed less than 90 days.
MONDAY: If you are driving to orientation, please arrive at Paul Transportation no later than 7:15 am. If you are staying at the hotel, the Paul Transportation van will be at hotel at 7:00 a.m., meet in the lobby by 6:50 pm; The Pre-employment drug screens will take place at off-site medical facility. For any last-minute questions or issues please contact your assigned recruiter.
You will need to bring the following items with you:
- Class A CDL
- Medical Card and Long Form
- Social Security card or certified copy of birth certificate
- Bedding – Pillow, twin sized sheets, and blanket
- Clothing for at least one week (laundry can be done over the road)
- Voided check for payroll and/or direct deposit information
- DD214 if you have served in the military in the last 10 years
- Heart Attack – Provide a letter from cardiologist stating you are qualified & released to drive commercial trucks and a recent stress test.
- Stroke – Cannot have a stroke in the last 12 months. Must bring medical release from a Neurologist stating no restrictions if stroke is older than 12 months.
- Sleep Apnea – Must have a 30 Day read out showing 70% compliance using a sleep machine.
- 1 pair of long pants, 1 long sleeved shirt, gloves and steel toed boots must be in the truck at all times.
- If you have laptop, tablet, phone, earbuds, please bring with you. You can use to complete driver required online videos.
- Money for Personal Use – Money for dinner for the 4 days of orientation
- Existing bank account or prepaid debit card that can be used in place of a bank account for your payroll
Lunch will be provided throughout the week. Breakfast should be eaten at the hotel before getting on the shuttle
If you fail Pre-employment drug test or voluntarily leave orientation, you are responsible for your own transportation home.
**Subject to change without notice